Team Dimensions Profile 2.0
For Team Development. Discover your team talents.
The “Team Dimension Profile” online version offers an expanded team model compared to the paper version:
- Expanded model and detail
- Computer scored personal profile that is immediately available to you upon completion.
- Includes additional information, plus a gap analysis.
- You are done in about 10 minutes.
- You can view the profile on screen, print it out, or send it as email.
- You can save your report as a PDF file for future reference.
Capitalize on Individual Strengths for Total Team Performance
- identify individual strengths and approaches to teamwork
- clarify team members’ roles
- reinforce the contributions of every team member
- reduce project cycle time and increase productivity
Discover the Right Roles for the Right People
The Team Dimension Profile identifies four key roles in team performance:
Creator: Generates original concepts, goes beyond the obvious, and sees the big picture. Hands off tasks to an Advancer.
Advancer: Recognizes new opportunities, develops ways to promote ideas, and moves toward implementation. Hands off tasks to a Refiner.
Refiner: Challenges and analyzes ideas to detect potential problems and may hand plans back to an Advancer or Creator before handing off tasks to an Executor.
Executor: Lays the groundwork for implementation, manages the details, and moves the process to completion.
This profile uses the “Z Process” to map the flow of assigning roles, completing tasks, and handing off tasks to other team members. Using the five roles in the “Z Process” gets new teams moving forward quickly and gets current teams unstuck.